Friday, November 14, 2014

Long Time No See!



A very not bad movie.
But it's a bit long
***Why now all new movies always is 3hours so long?***

This cinema speakers is so loud
Some part the volume so high
But out of space is always no sound or crashing sound only

Long time didn't update my blog already

New year not going back to Malaysia
I felt like plane is like taking a taxi only
Too many times!
So so so boring
Then back Malaysia keep going out to the same place
Nothing to do and bored
Just walk to the same place and buy the same things

This week is exam week, I just got 2 subject to take test
Monday the first period and Friday last period!
Cant go play at all
Keep stay at home and do my stupid online shop
Everyday replying the same thing
***Although can earn money, but it's still so boring***

Friend drive car back to Taoyuan, 
and we spent whole week with his car. Haha
His the driver for the week!
Just wanna to take lunch then we went to LinKou!
Twice a week! Haha.

I spent too much for this week.
I want to save money and buy a camera!
I super wish I have TR50.
I just wish only, won't get it!
Because NO MONEY! Haha!