Monday, November 17, 2014

Feeling so sweet?


Everyday at his house and I feeling so bored but sweet.
I love staying with him everyday every moment.
Although sometimes I super super want to go home,
and he don't let =O=
Then I will be super super angry

Everyday stick with a super gamer
Listen to the same basketball song and do my online shop
My online shop so boring
Update same things and replying the same things
Find customers and upload new items

But Taiwan online marketing is better than Malaysia
Taiwan people always shop online
Malaysia mostly go Time Square and Sg. Wang
BORING

These days like to listen to One Direction songs
Their songs feels like loves and happy
Starting to love them! :D

Told him some our kajang talking style!
He asked me how to scold people
I told him the most easy word: Pokai!
***But I still love to say dabian and pigu!Haha***
Then he keep call me Pokai =O=

Mid-term exam just finished and now got sometime to play a while
Last subject don't have enough time to write ><
After that subject my ex roommate and my hand was so tired =O=

Me and my ex roommate getter better together
Maybe we're not suit to live together only
We still are the best friend ^^