Saturday, March 22, 2014

yea, bitch.


Yea, I'm a bitch.
A bitch that lie to everyone
A bitch that don't trust anyone
A bitch that don't focus on any relationship anymore because of someone
A bitch that thinks every man in the world is not truth
A bitch that don't trust and just play anyone
A bitch where everyone hate
A bitch that don't like to explain anything
A bitch that hate everyone in the world especially boys
A bitch that like freedom
A bitch don't like the way anymore control her's life

Yea, my life is like a bitch.
Lover and friends
Don't trust anyone is a lesson
No one is able to control my bitch life
Nobody except my family
Friends talking behind
Lover hate the way I treat him
So what ?!
I have my life, my bitch life
I don't need to do what you want me to do
I'm not your dog or your bitch
Stop telling me what I have to do or what I have to explain to
I just like to be alone

ALONE