Monday, March 24, 2014

Oh Dear Fam


Oh, actually I'm not sure the ass hole is you
Until you post the childish status I'm confirm is you
I know why your ex all just dump you and hate you
You just a kid and acting like an adult that very clever and know every things
You said you trust me, but now I can see what is your trust
keep on saying clubbing
Bull shit
I know you went to clubbing before and saw those girls in clubbing
I'm just looks like I went to clubbing before but NOT
Clubbing is for those want to play, forever alone(like you), and some more
I want to play, but I hate clubbing
Just like I said, clubbing is not my style

I don't share my blog post to Facebook not I don't want to hurt you
Just because there's nothing you can do
Okay, you can fly to Taiwan and scold me or slap me
IF YOU CAN

And yea, my blog is for me to scold those no brains people
I just love it
I don't care anyone outside there say me
And you really trust that I don't have best friends or close friends?
Ha ha
That post is just let you see
If you stop then I don't need to do extra things like right NOW
Okay, after this post if you still don't stop
I have nothing to do
Maybe just let you see how I'm going to live my life without you
*Although you're always not important*
Oh yea, although you're my bro's friend
So what?